Golf rangefinder is a sophisticated compass for practicing this sport that helps to improve the handicap of the player, both beginner and advanced. So In this article we are going write a complete Review about best golf rangefinder and buying guide.
- Our Top Pick 5 Best Golf Rangefinder with our Ratings
- Final Words
Our Top Pick 5 Best Golf Rangefinder with our Ratings
Rank Product Our Rating
TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
Precision Pro Golf NX7 Rangefinder
Rangefinder, KKmoon 1,968.5 ft Golf Rangefinder
Bozily Golf Rangefinder
Wosports Hunting Range Finder
Best Golf Rangefinders Reviewed & Analyzed
1. TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
If you are in search of the best golf rangefinder , then you should review this model developed by the house TecTecTec, which has attractive features.
We will begin by emphasizing its compact format of 4.1 x 7.2 x 10.4 centimeters, a weight of 160 grams, ergonomic design and resistant casing, which you can easily manipulate.
Its operation is instinctive, being necessary to slide just one button to select between the “Standard”, “Scan” or “Pinseeker” working modes. In this way, you will have access to all the information regarding the distance of the flag and the obstacles present on the playing field. Also, the device has a wide field view, lens with a range of up to 500 meters and 6X magnification.
Its energy supply is three watts, through a CR2 battery and in the purchase package you will find some accessories, both for cleaning and storage.
Its ergonomic design, light format and instinctive operation are some of the characteristics that some buyers consider this model to be the best golf rangefinder of the moment.
- Battery: One of the buyers has indicated that the life of the battery is very short.
2. Precision Pro Golf NX7 Rangefinder
Precision Pro Golf could easily be one of the best golf rangefinder in 2020, combining a sporty, rugged and functional design. It has a vibration system that alerts when aiming at different objects, with adaptation technology for inclinations and taking measurements regardless of the angle of the slopes present in the field.
On the other hand, it has a practical gray casing with some apple green details, made of textured rigid polymer to provide a better grip and prevent slipping.
In addition, it has IPX7 certification against rain and splashes, so you can use it regardless of the weather conditions. Its format is 15.2 x 20.3 x 10.2 centimeters and weight of 295 grams, being compact and light specifications, which will allow you to handle it comfortably. Additionally, you will find in the purchase package a tether, rigid storage bag, batteries, cleaning cloth, warranty card and instruction manual.
NX7 Pro is a device developed by the company Precision Pro Golf, sometimes rated as the best brand of golf rangefinder, due to its quality.
- Format: This model is offered in a compact format with just 295 grams of weight, so you can easily handle or store it.
- Features: The device offers precise measurement technology, vibration alert when setting objects and a mode for terrain with steep slopes.
- Accessories: Among the built-in accessories you will find a microfiber cleaning cloth, storage bag, batteries and tether.
- Warranty: The manufacturer offers a warranty card valid for a period of two years, which you must activate on the brand’s official website.
- Instructions: When reviewing the web we found a comment in which one of the clients complains about how little explanatory the instruction manual is.
3. KKmoon 1,968.5 ft Golf Rangefinder
This model is positioned as the best value for money laser rangefinder for golf, since among the products on this list it is the cheapest. The casing is white, with some black details in the clamping area and its compact format.
It is a structure of 11 x 7.5 x 4.5 centimeters and a weight of 174 grams, which will not take up much space or give you complications when handling it. For its operation it requires a three-watt CR2 type battery, offering adequate autonomy to use it in your golf, target shooting, climbing or hunting practices.
It also has IP54 certification, that is, you will not have to worry about the deterioration caused by agents such as water and / or dust. Its lens has a 6X magnification, a range of 600 meters to measure the distance to the fixed object and also includes some accessories.
This device is made with high-end raw material, thus offering a compact, light and resistant structure. Its design is ergonomic, easy to handle and is also one of the cheapest.
- Format: The structure of this golf rangefinder has a length, width, height of 11 x 7.5 x 4.5 centimeters and a weight of 174 grams.
- Accessories: With the purchase of the device, a holding rope, storage cover and cleaning cloth are included.
- Lens: The golf rangefinder lens has a maximum magnification of 6X and an aperture of 16 to 25 millimeters.
- Resistance: The casing offers great resistance because it is made of robust polymer. In addition, it has IP54 certification against dust and water.
- Battery: Some of the buyers have commented missing the presence of a CR2 battery required for its operation.
4. Bozily Golf Rangefinder
With so many gauges on the market, pinpointing which is the best golf rangefinder is not a task that can be done lightly. However, there is a model that stands out for its adaptability not only with this sport, but also in the practice of hunting or outdoor ascents.
This device is only 185 grams in weight, ergonomic and portable design. In addition, it incorporates a storage bag to transport it comfortably, a tether that will allow you to handle it safely and at the base of the case you have an adjustment area if you want to use a tripod.
Its power consumption is three watts, powered by a rechargeable 750mah lithium-ion battery using a USB cable. The team measures both speed and distance and its lens has a 7X magnification.
If you still don’t know what golf rangefinder to buy, the invitation is to review the pros and cons of a model that enjoys great prestige due to its functional, resistant and instinctive design.
- Function: With this device you can make speed measurements at a maximum of 300 kilometers per hour, as well as set distances of up to 800 meters.
- Battery: A lithium ion battery has been incorporated, providing a three-watt power equivalent to 750 mAh.
- Weight: The equipment offers a weight of only 185 grams, being a light casing that will not generate fatigue in your hands when handling it.
- Accessories: In the purchase package you will find a storage bag, tether and USB charging cable.
- Storage: For some of the buyers, the built-in storage sleeve is a bit flimsy, so it deteriorates easily.
5. Wosports Hunting Range Finder
It is a product that has been widely supported by buyers worldwide due to its pocket design, sturdy structure and easy operation. Its format is 10 x 7 x 3 centimeters and the weight is 180 grams, being a model that you can take with you anywhere with total comfort.
Among its working modes you will have distance and / or speed measurement with a range of up to 600 meters, making it possible to adjust these aspects according to your needs of use and enjoy the data thrown on the easy-to-read screen incorporated into the structure. That is why it is recommended for activities, in addition to golf, such as hunting, mountaineering, target shooting or outdoor sports. It is powered by a 3.7 volt lithium ion battery, IP54 certified, 7X magnification lens and some accessories.
Wosports Hunting Range Finder is a portable, waterproof golf rangefinder with an easy-to-recharge battery. In addition, its casing is weather resistant.
- Format: The device has a pocket design with a format of 10 x 7 x 3 centimeters and a weight of only 180 grams, being easy to handle or store.
- Functions: With this equipment you can select between two functions or work modes according to your needs, so you can measure both distance and speed.
- Resistance: The casing has been provided with IP54 certification, which gives the device protection against water and / or dust.
- Accessories: The manufacturer attached a storage bag, USB cable to recharge the battery and an adjustable strap to fit the device to your wrist.
- Instruction Manual: Users have complained that the built-in instruction manual is only in English language.
Golf Rangefinder – Buying Guide
When you start your golf practices it is necessary to have a device that allows you to know the distance between the flags and obstacles present on the field of play, as well as the angle or speed of the trajectory. In this way, your launches will have greater precision. So for those who require a golf laser rangefinder, they should review the options on the market before making a rush purchase.
As our first recommendation, we present you the TecTecTec VPRO500 model, made with robust and resistant raw material so that you do not have to worry about deterioration due to unexpected impacts. Its compact format can be easily manipulated and, in addition, it has an instinctive operation, designed to set targets quickly. But if you are looking for a weather resistant device and with some accessories that improve your experience of use, you should know the Precision Pro Golf NX7 Pro model.
Functions and precision
Materials and design
Design and weight
Accessibility and battery
How to make a golf rangefinder with arduino?
Is it worth buying a high precision golf rangefinder?
Are cheap golf rangefinders reliable?
How can a golf rangefinder be calibrated?
You can also check our an informative article How to use a golf Rangefinder
Hopefully this article gave you some important information about golf rangefinder. We tried our best to provide you good value about a perfect golf range finder. i hope it will help you. We have a review article about golf club you can check it out also. So thank you very much for read this article have a good journey with Golf.